My Christian Blog

What music am I listening to - what books have I read - how is my faith level ..

Monday, September 26, 2005

God On The Beach

I'm just reading "God On The Beach" by Michael Volland. So far, I like what I've read. Why? Because Michael seems pretty much like me, and I'm guessing he's probably very much like a lot of other Christians who are carrying around a huge bag of problems with insecurity and reluctance to "go and tell the people".
Michael signed up for an on-the-beach evangelism mission in Newquay, Cornwall, UK - and admits that the main reason was to get some good surfing in! He hope that he'd be able to fade into the background so that he could enjoy his time there and let others do all the evangelising. But God had other plans!
I'll post some more thoughts when I've reached the end of the book. Which won't be long, because I can't wait to get back to reading it each evening.....

More info about "God On The Beach" by Michael Volland here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home