My Christian Blog

What music am I listening to - what books have I read - how is my faith level ..

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Where Is God When Things Go Wrong?

Wow...last night I discovered a FREE book on the web, called "Where Is God When Things Go Wrong?" by John Blanchard. You can go to the Evangelical Press website and view the entire book as a PDF file (you need Acrobat Viewer to view it, most computers have this already installed).
I even printed out the book on my trusty laser printer so I could read it in comfort. Its a very thought provoking book indeed, and bang up-to-date relevant (even makes reference to the recent Tsunami disaster in Asia).

If you would rather buy this book, it is only available as a 10-pack (ideal for home group study or church use). You can buy it here: Where Is God When Things Go Wrong - John Blanchard