My Christian Blog

What music am I listening to - what books have I read - how is my faith level ..

Friday, July 22, 2005

Gary Oates - Open My Eyes, Lord

I have just finished reading this book - OPEN MY EYES LORD is an amazing book from an American pastor, Gary Oates. It tells of how he had an experience, quite late on in his life, which revolutionised his spiritual life. Since then he has been able to see Angels and has witnessed many miraculous healings. Whether you think all this signs and wonders stuff is on the level or not, this is one book you should read, if only to try and understand more about it. Oates certanly comes across as a completely level headed, family man with no hint of pretence or exaggeration about him.


More about OPEN MY EYES LORD by GARY OATES:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home