My Christian Blog

What music am I listening to - what books have I read - how is my faith level ..

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More Todd Bentley

OK, I'm still working through Todd Bentley's book.....maybe I am finding it a little easier to come to terms with now....not sure....I want to find out more, see what Todd's influences have been, try and see how I feel about this whole charismatic miracle healing and deliverance ministry scene...I have decided to read up on one of the guys that Todd mentions frequently, John G Lake, he seemed to have a powerful ministry, both in the USA at the Divine Healing Institute in Spokane, Washington, and when travelling and preaching in Africa.

I've ordered a book from the States to read up on John G Lake "Diary of God's General". I'll post my thoughts once it has arrived and I have digested it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home