My Christian Blog

What music am I listening to - what books have I read - how is my faith level ..

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Journey Into The Miraculous - Todd Bentley

I've just started reading a book called "Journey Into The Miraculous" by Todd Bentley. A number of my Christian friends have been to see Todd speak at venues in the UK and come back saying that he's really on fire for God. I thought I'd read the book and see what all the fuss is about.

I'm up to chapter 6 at the moment. Basically the book covers Todd Bentley's life story to date, and in particular, his incredible experiences of the miraculous power of the Holy Spirit. Todd led a life of sin up until he was saved, and its always interesting to hear about lives that have been so dramatically reformed by God's awesome power.

I'm feeling a bit over-awed by some of Todd's experiences as I get deeper into the book. There's a point where the brain starts to say, "is this all for real?". Maybe that's a lack of faith on my part. I'll post further comments as I get through the book.

You can get Todd Bentley's book here:

http://www.christianbits.co.uk/product.php?id=NDTB007

More to follow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home